FILLING OUT / COMPLETING THE 1-WEEK PRACTICE CHALLENGE
You have 2 options to fill out the One Week Practice Challenge: (1) Open the file using google docs and edit there or on word and (2) Download PDF file, print and fill out manually.
Here are the steps on how to open and edit the file using Google Docs or Microsoft Word
1. Fill out the form using google docs or word by clicking on the Access Planner - Google Drive button.
2. After clicking that button, the form will automatically open in a new window in google docs. Please follow the steps below to edit the file:
If you want to edit it using Google docs - Click on File > Make A Copy..
This will open the document on another window that will be editable for you.
If you want to edit it using Word on your desktop / laptop - Click on File > Download As.. > Microsoft Word
The file will automatically download on your computer after this and you may now edit it using Microsoft Word.
SUBMITTING THE 1-WEEK PRACTICE CHALLENGE
- Go to the challenge page: https://members.timtopham.com/new-member-checklist/complete-the-1-week-practice-challenge/
- Click the "start my challenge"
- At the bottom of the next page is the submission box.