We're really sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the coaching you've received and looking forward to getting you back on track ASAP :)
The first thing to do if you feel the match has not been a good one is create a ticket above and let us know.
Please allow a minimum of 1 month with your coach before contacting us as it sometimes takes a coach and member relationship a while to develop and for coaches to learn the best ways to work with you.
It's important to remember that the member receiving coaching will be expected to do the "hard yards" - it's not up to the coach to implement the changes and do the work. Please keep this in mind before contacting us.
Here's the process we'll follow on receipt of your contact:
- We'll request more information from you and also discuss the experience with the coach.
- We'll review your training plans and your coaching call videos to assess the coaching provided.
- We'll then make a decision as to whether another coach will be more suitable and find out if he/she has capacity.
- If we can find an alternate coach that suits you, we'll introduce you to them and they can get in contact, start with a new kick-off call and get you back on track.
- If we can't find you a new coach and/or you're not happy with the first 30 days, you may request a refund of the first month's coaching payment in full.
If you still have any questions, please contact us directly.